•Licensed Broker/Realtor since 2001
- Realtor: A real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Broker: A real estate agent who is qualified to have agents work under them due to their time in the business, additional education and passing of state and federal exams.
• Coldwell Banker University Continuing Education Course Instructor
Commerce Department Approved Instructor: 2013-2014 Risk Management
Commerce Department Approved Instructor: 2012-2013 Distressed Properties
Commerce Department Approved Instructor: The Basics of New Construction Sales
• USAA Preferred Agent o Select Agent based on performance, client satisfaction, successful background checks, and a dedication to helping the families of our military.
• Residential Sales and Marketing focus
• Broker Price Opinion Provider o Contracts with 13 national residential property valuation companies in support of mortgage lending institutions REO initiatives. May 2007-present: Completed over 1100 BPO's, ie...interior, exterior, historical, property condition reports, and 2nd Opinion reports.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Graduate, Realtor Institue - GRI
REALTORS® with the GRI designation have advanced in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.
• Realtor, Senior Advisor - RSA
• Certified New Home Sales Professional - CSP
Coldwell Banker Burnet delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale, and details of closing. For properties of special merit, we offer the unique resources of our Previews®-Distinctive Homes® Division. We also offer home financing through PHH Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Burnet Title and the services of NRT Insurance and Burnet Relocation.
Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. We’ve been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Minnesota and western Wisconsin since we opened for business in the 1970's. It is our plan to continue this tradition. we look forward to serving you.
Coldwell Banker Burnet has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary HomeQuest property search software program and our robust Internet marketing presence.
Since 1973, our firm has been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, they have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but the basic mission has remained the same. Our Mission is: To create and promote positive experiences for our customers and communities. To create and promote opportunities for personal growth. To create and promote change and innovation. To create and promote a fun, fulfilling and respectful environment.