When it comes to the art of selling a home, you can be sure Coldwell Banker Burnet has mastered it. We start by enticing potential buyers to your property through a strategically targeted marketing campaign spearheaded by an experienced sales associate who knows what it takes to get your home noticed. And noticed fast.
We’ve got what it takes to get fast results
Each Coldwell Banker Burnet sales associate is equipped with powerful sales tools to expose your house to the widest variety of home buyers possible. These tools can help sell your house for the most money, in the shortest amount of time, and with the greatest convenience to you.
Here are some of the tools a Coldwell Banker Burnet sales associate might use:
- Classified and display ads in local as well as major daily newspapers.
- Magazine ads in our own Distinctive Homes® magazine and other “homes for sale” publications.
- Direct mail advertising.
- Office tours as well as Realtor and consumer open houses.
- Targeted telemarketing, door-knocking, and neighborhood canvassing.
- Networking throughout the 2,300+ member Coldwell Banker Burnet sales team.
- Lawn signs and strategically-placed directional arrow signs.
- Printed feature sheets and fliers.
- Multiple Web site promotions, listings, and virtual home tours on CBBurnet.com, ColdwellBanker.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Google.com, Openhouse.com, and Zillow.com.
- Expanded online search engine advertising.
- Exposure through Multiple Listing Service.
- Targeted e-mail marketing.
- Promotions through public relations efforts and special events such as trade shows, local housing fairs, and more.
- Home InfoLine and Mobile Agent text messaging services providing information on all homes for sale in the market.
- Home listings distribution via Dash Navigation GPS device.
- Exclusive HomeBase InTouch rapid response system.
- Other advertising and marketing activities your sales associate may offer.